Monday, March 12, 2012

Lately....

So another week off of blogging but I had a pretty good reason... We went to visit G's family in Saskatoon last week. We decided a couple of weeks ago to go during G's midterm week so that he could have plenty of study time. He is so ready to be done with school! I am so proud of him and he has worked very hard over the last year and a half. He is a full time student (8-4, M-F), played hockey the 1st year and is a full time Dad and Husband. He is often up very late and up early studying. He has anywhere from a 3.85-4.0 every semester! I DON'T know how he does it.
We had a great visit is Sask. Hadley got lots of play time with her cousins and I had a great visit with friends and family.
We have less than 7 weeks until G is done with school and MAJOR decisions have to be made. Its very exciting and slightly terrifying. We are hoping to get an offer from G's ' dream job' sometime this week. I will keep you updated on what is to come over the next 7 weeks.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!!! Its back to the gym for me today! 3 weeks off is ridiculous! It is time to get serious! :)

J

No comments:

Post a Comment