Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ivy Mae - 3 Months- a few days late of course!

Ivy @ 3 months:

Weight: 12.02 LBS
Height: 23 1/2 Inches (as best I could tell)
Almost exactly what Hads was at 3 months...

My sweet baby is growing up so fast! I couldn't believe how big she has gotten. I just want time to slow down a little! She happy and healthy so we are happy! Still sleeping like a champ from 8:30-9am to :815-8:45am. Her daytime napping schedule is getting a little more consistent. She STILL HATES her car seat, but I feel like there has been a little improvement. She is eating about every 2 1/2 hours now so I am getting a little bit of a break. She is in MAJOR Mommy phase right now and really only wants me holding her. It is flattering and exhausting all at the same time. I am sure it is just a phase and she will be loving everyone again soon.
We moved her to size 2 diapers!!! It sucks though because the 2's are really too big still but the 1's are way too small!!! We had a pack of left over 1-2's and those worked great but I am pretty sure we bought them in the States because we cant find that size anywhere here???? I just got done washing all of her 3-6 months clothes!!! Most of her 0-3 still fits, but shirts are defiantly getting snug. We took her swimming for the 1st time last Sunday and she LOVED it!!!

Her are a few pics from the last month... Please excuse my rough look ;)

Loving the water

trying to get good picture of both of them! Hadley just wanted to go back to the slides...

sweet smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment