Monday, March 26, 2012

Balloons... Warning, Sad read

I talked to my best friend last week from the town I grew up in White Hall, Arkansas (small town) who shared a heartbreaking story with me.... I only share it because I would NEVER want this to happen to anyone so hopefully youll spread the story and it will NEVER happen again...

A couple in her church a few years older than us tragically lost their 3 year daughter last week.
The couple has 3 boys and their youngest was a 3 year old little girl they called their "surprise baby". The Mom was at work and Dad was home with the kids. He put his little girl down for a nap and after what he thought was just a long nap he went into check on her and found her not breathing... At some point she must have got out of bed and grab a ballon and was playing with it in bed... She somehow ended up choking on it while alone in her room...

As a parent I cant even imagane losing a child! My heart breaks for this family and hope that you will all say a prayer for this family as they lay their little girl later today...

 From my friend:

Please help this family during this difficult time. There is no life insurance for Estee. As parents, none of us think we will ever have to use it. There is an Estee Gober Memorial Fund at Simmons Bank. All contributions would be greatly appreciated. Bank address is PO Box 7009 Pine Bluff or 501 S Main PB in c/o Estee Gober Memorial Fund


Please keep balloons OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment