Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Infant Seat!!!

Hello All!

Its been a while... Hadley and I were in OKC for the last week (will blog about that later) but for now... The Baby.. Hard to believe that I am 20 weeks and 1 day!!!! This pregnancy seems to be flying by. At our 18 week ultrasound everything looked great! Baby is measuring a couple of days ahead (my tall children) and looks amazingly healthy! This baby seems to be a lot more laid back than Hadley... Perfectly content just lounging around not getting overly excited about too much! He\she might just be our 'lazy baby'! haha. We will see when baby arrives. Hadley was always so active in womb but has been a very easy going baby. I am so interested to see the differences in personalities between our children!
I have an OB appointment next Friday so I can give some stats... Cant wait to hear baby's heartbeat again! I love that sound more than anything! Hoping to schedule another ultrasound for 28 weeks, but they are pretty stingy with ultrasounds around here unless they feel they are medically necessary???

We pick up are infant car seat while in OKC!!! Hard to believe that we are on our 2nd one!!!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment