Monday, July 11, 2011

The Kids!

I feel bad because I never blog about our first born Children, Addicus and Baxter so here are a few pics from the weekend!

Addicus will be 7 next week!!! Its hard to believe! I still remember driving home with my 4 Pound baby riding between my legs in the front seat of my Jetta! Love that girl!!!

Hadley with her brother and sister! They love each other so much! And Addicus is the 'protector' of this stroller when we are at the dog park!!! She wont let another dog remotely close to her little sister!

Baxter of course is my 'problem child'! We were on our way out of the dog park after a hour (that he stayed clean) and had to find the ONLY mud hole in the entire place!!! GRRR! I was not pleased! But as you can tell by the droll he was oh so proud of himself... That is until bath time! hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment