Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Little Munchkin

Yesterday I had my 13 week ultrasound. It went very well! The lady doing the ultrasound immediately commented on how active this little one was. Munchkin was going nuts in there. It was so cool to see how seemingly happy he/she was. Munchkin looks very healthy. We could see 2 arms, 2 legs, and 10 fingers. Heartbeat was 155BPM. He/She is measuring 2 days bigger than originally thought. Hopefully that means they got it wrong the first time and not that I will be having a 10 pound baby! haha.
G was out of town for work so I bought the CD so he could see all the pictures so here are a couple from yesterday...







I know that its still really early but I am fairly confident that I have already starting feeling little flutters... I felt them early with Hads (between 14-15 WKS) but certainly didn't expect to feel them at 13 weeks! It makes me very happy though. I love the feeling of that little life inside of you. I cant wait to start feeling real kicks... It honestly was the biggest thing I miss after having Hadley. My body just felt so empty?


That is all about Munchkin... Will have an appointment early next week with my family doctor and then hopefully start scheduling my monthlys with my OB.

No comments:

Post a Comment