Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pictures

I havent posted pics of Hads lately so here are a few from our weekend...

What my bed looks like at 7 Am... Cuddles for Mommy and Baxy

After our nap... I love her sweet face

This was Baxter's attempt at getting some peace and quiet (hiding behind the grill)... Obviously it was not sucessful!

Both of our Boxters are AMAZING with her, but Baxter is her BEST FRIEND! I love how much she loves him. She loves Addicus too, but she is a much better hider! ;)



Hadley is such an amazing little girl. I am loving watching her personality develop. She is so curious about everything. Such a little sponge for knowledge! Still not a lot of talking (at least that we can understand) but the peditrition said she has NO concerns about her development and understanding... Some kids are just content 'babbling' longer than other! Cant believe she will be 18 months on Thursday! Its going way too fast! I will update you with her 18 month appointment Thursday or Friday.
We have our 13 week ultrasound for the little munchkin later this morning so I will have an update about that tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

Love
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment