Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hadley 18 Months (a few days late of course!)

Well my sweet pea turned 18 months last Thursday!!! I know I say it all of the time, but its so hard to believe that it has gone so fast (tear)! We celebrated her half birthday by getting her 18 month shots.... OUCH! I know, I am such a party pooper! It was only one shot this time and thank the lord, its her last set of shots until she is 4 1/2!!!! She did so great, not even a tear!

Her Stats:

Age : 18 Months

Weight: 26 pounds ( 75%) - This was a bit of a jump! What can I say, the girl likes to eat :)

Height: 33 Inches, or almost 3 feet tall! (90%) She has always been tall, but for some reason 'almost 3 FT seems CRAZY"!

After her shots we had to wait 15 minutes to make sure she didn't have any reactions... She played with the toys and the other kids... That is until a set of 3 week old twins came in. I couldn't believe how fascinated she was with them! A little 'too' fasinated'!!! She wanted to touch them so badly (and did once, oops)! I would distract her for a minute with the older kids and 2 seconds later she would be running back to the "babe, babe, babe"!!!! I think we are going to have quite the little helper come December!!! haha.

I am still without a camera so here are a few from my phone from the last week!!!
She is such a sweetheart and we just love her so much!


On our way to get shots :(

Playing with the sister of the twins, until she notices the twins that is

A little dog park fun

Teasing Baxter with "his" stick!

Baxter laying down and giving up! haha. He is so patient with her.

This kid LOVES to swing!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

OKC one month from today!!!!

1 comment: