Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hadley's Shots :(

Today was a rough day for my little one :(

She had her 1 Year Old shots, 3 OF THEM!!!! I shed a few tears along with her. It is absolutely the WORST feeling in the world to see your child in pain, especially when you 'let it happen'! I am pretty sure she cried harder than last time. I dont blame her though! I had the MMR a few months ago and I thought I was going to cry! It hurt so bad! Anyway, she was a trooper. She cuddled with me and then crashed for almost 2 hours when we got home. So far, no negative reactions.
My big grow continues to grow! She is 21.5 pounds and 30 1/4 inches long! She didnt hold a candle to the 6 month old that we were sitting next to when he weighed in at 22 pounds!!!! haha. He was a chunky little/big guy!

Here is my little monkey tonight...


Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment