Monday, January 10, 2011

1 day down. :(

So today was a the 'big day'!
It started as badly as I expected.... The one good thing was Hadley, who usually gets up around 6:30 was still asleep when I left at 7:30! This sucked because I had to leave without seeing her or saying goodbye, but it was easier to leave without her screaming as I walked out the door. That was as good as it got though...
I was so upset getting ready that I made myself physically sick... yes, I THREW UP! (sorry I know its gross)! I am glad that I had only had OJ. I decided breakfast was a no go after that!
So I left for work in -20 degree weather, and on the on the way to work almost crashed my Jeep 3 different times! The roads were terrible not to mention I was bawling my eyes out the entire way.
I got to work, parked the car, and pulled myself together... I actually made it through security and talked to my boss for about 3 minutes before she asked about Hads and I lost it again! Needless to say this happened every time anyone asked me about Hadley (which was everyone) until lunch. I am so grateful that I work with all women and all mothers! Everyone understood and were super supportive. I went to lunch with some girlfriends which was a nice break in the day... The rest of the afternoon was pretty good. No Crying.No breakdowns.

It was horrible but I actually was doing a lot better than I expected by the end of the day. Hadley on the other hand did wonderful! No big breakdowns and was SOOOO HAPPY to see me when I got home. This made we want to cry, happy tears. She is so awesome and I love her so much. She was attached to my hip and G's (he has been gone for 5 days) for the rest of the night. Cuddle time before bed takes on a whole new meaning when you dont see your little one all day. I know tomorrow will be hard too, but hopefully a little easier than this morning.
Thank you to all my friends that sent me sweet messages today.

Cant wait until Friday @ 4:30!
Have a great week.
Jamie

PS CONGRATS TO MY BF's BROOKE AND SETH PITTARD and the arrival of beautiful Ethan Brooks on Sunday! Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about you today. :( No fun leaving Hadley while you were at work, but I do know what you mean about loving the time you do get to spend with her.
    I felt the same way when I went back to work with Gibson.
    Just know we are praying for a good rest of your week down here in OK.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete