Friday, January 21, 2011

Two weeks down...

After two weeks of being back to work, I can honestly say, it has gotten MUCH easier.

Dont get me wrong, its still torture leaving the house every morning, and I miss Hads so much during the day!!! I would still much rather be at home with her than at work, but the days (usually) go by fast and I LOVE going home to my sweet girl! Her smile lights up my life! When I come through the door she is SOOOOO happy to see me! She immediately starting laughing and runs to me! She always looks so happy to see me, which makes my heart melt! It almost makes being away all day worth it.

My Mom is still loving being with her during the day and we love having her so we may never let her leave!!! We are still unsure what we will do after she leaves in May, but the uncertainty of my job and Graham being away for most of the summer makes it almost impossible to plan that far a head. So for now we are just praying about it and hoping the right doors open so that we do NOT have to put her in a daycare.



We have also decided on a MUCH NEEDED "hot" vacation! We haven't been on one since our honeymoon 2 1/2 year ago! We are going with a group of friends (and Hadley) to Costa Rica May 7-14th! We are so excited! I seriously already have a countdown up on my board at work! We are also going to OKC first which makes it even better! I am running (attempting) the OKC Memorial 1/2 Marathon on May 1st! Hopefully I don't have a heart attack and make it to Costa Rica! haha. So OKC April 30th-May 6th, Costa Rica May 7-14th, back to OKC, then Calgary on the 15th! It will be a lot of traveling but well worth it!



Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I will try a get some new pics up of my sweet pea soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment