Friday, March 5, 2010

Shots!

Well today was a hard day...
Hadley had to get her 2 month old shots (a couple of weeks late) and I had to take her because G is out of town! It was HORRIBLE! 3 needles in one sitting is aweful! I honestly dont think I could sit through gettting 3 at once! So mean to do to an 11 week old. :( She did really well. She cried pretty hard for a couple of minutes but was laughing again soon after! She is such a trooper. I defiantly shed a tear (or ten)!
She is now 11wks, 2 days old, weighs 11 pds 11 oz and is 23 1/4 inches long! She is in the 75% in height and 50% in weight! I cant believe that she has gotten so big! She laughes constantly and is such a happy baby. She is sleeping through the night which is AMAZING! We are so blessed!
Attached are a couple of the newest photos!

Team Spirit:

Going for a Walk :)












Big Game between the U.S. and Canada... We wont talk about the outcome ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment