Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lets work out.... YEAH RIGHT!!!

So even before I got pregnant, and during my entire pregnancy I said that the second I could work out again I would be ALL OVER IT!!! Well 11 1/2 weeks after giving birth I have been to the gym a total of 1time! Thats right, ONCE!!! I cant believe how hard it is to make it to the gym. Even harder since G isnt here right now. It seems like there is never enough time in the day! I really hope other Moms have this same struggle! I am going to try and go EVERY day this week! haha. At least I set goals right...

Bath time!
We are having such a struggle with bath time. Hadley absoulutly HATES baths! She screams bloody murder the entire time. I can not take it! It makes me so sad to upset her so baths are not the most important thing in our lives right now :( It may be gross but she is only averaging 2-3 a week right now. I clean her with a cloth every day but is it bad that I would rather not give her a bath because of how upset she gets? I hope this doesnt make me a bad Mom? Any suggestons on how to make her like baths is more than welcome????

Today was a gorgous day out so we went for a big walk and play on our patio for a while. She loves being outside and I think she will LOVE Spring in OKC and Summer here...

19 days until OKC! We cant wait to see everyone.

Love
Jamie

P.S. Sorry this was a really random post.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment