Sunday, November 22, 2009

36 Weeks... UGH, Come on baby ;)

Friday was my 36 week appointment! There wasn't anything exciting, a.k.a, she didn't tell me that I was in labor! haha. The Doc says that everything still looks great. She is measuring perfect, heart rate sounds beautiful, and she is head down, and has dropped! Now it is just a waiting game.
My OB is so sweet and very understanding especially since see is due a week after me! Friday of this week (37 Weeks) she said if my little girl isn't here yet she would start "ribbing" or stripping my membranes??? Sorry that is probably TMI, but its something that could start labor! Its painful, and may not work, but I will try anything at this point! haha.

Why I am miserable...


ahhhh, my back!



How far along: 36 Weeks, 2 Days


Total weight gain/loss: +27


Maternity clothes: A few tops- one pair of jeans (same)


Stretch marks: Nope :) Hope it stays that way


Sleep: NON-EXISTENT! I am getting about 2 hours at a time... Which is better than it was


Best moment this week: New Moon! haha. Nothing to do with the baby, but I loved the movie.


Movement: Still active! Some times quite painful! She has been tucked under my right rib change for a while, and is not shy about playing the drums on it! (SAME)


Food cravings: ICIES (SP?), and yes, it freezing outside!!!! haha

Gender: Sweet Baby Girl


Labor Signs: none-I have this fear of going into labor and not knowing it, but everyone says that's impossible ;) so we will see... Still the same... Having Braxton Hicks alot


Belly Button in or out: Still playing peek-a-boo


What I miss: sleep, and a body that doesn't ache NON-STOP


What I am looking forward to: Meeting my sweet baby

No comments:

Post a Comment