Saturday, November 28, 2009

37 Weeks

Well we are officially 'Full Term'!
And so very ready for this little girl to come out and meet us! At our Doctors appointment yesterday we learned that I am 2-3 Cm dilated and my cervix had begun to soften! Sorry if that is TMI... Its very exciting, but of course, things could stall for a while too! I hate the mall right now because of how busy it is, but you better believe I am putting on the miles around it trying to get this baby to come out :)

In other 'non-related baby' news we are in decision mode again!
Of course things aren't going our way (work wise) again. Graham has been pretty much out of work since the middle of October! He had a few things/offers on the go, but of course we started getting jerked around again and nothing has really panned out! Its so frustrating! I feel so bad for my husband knowing how frustrating it is for him! He is the hardest working person I know and any company/person would be lucky to have such a hard working, smart, motivated, and determined man working for them! On a personal note, while we are defiantly concerned about the no-work situation, I/we have been so blessed to be spending so much time together! We know that any day now our lives will change and it wont just be the two of us anymore! We will be parents, whose number one priority will be our daughter! While we are very excited about that, we know that there will be less time for us... With G not working, and me working part-time, over the last 6 weeks, we have got to spend more time together than I think we have in our entire relationship! I love him so much and really do consider myself the luckiest woman alive! He is such a good man, husband, and soon to be father!!! I thank God daily for giving me such a great man to spend my life with.
So now we are back to deciding with to do after the baby comes. I will be on Maternity Leave for the next year, so we are flexible for at least that long. G wants to finish school (2 years, starting in August), so we can do that here, Saskatoon, or OKC... I cant believe that after 1 1/2 years in Calgary we would be considering leaving, but here we are again!!! Weighing options! Some that i DONT like, but we will do whats best for our family.

Well that is it for 37 weeks ;)
I plan on finally posting some AWESOME PICS that our friend Mike took a month or so ago, this week!

Have a great weekend!
Love
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see the pics! Also... you are in the last stretch... it kind of sucks, but she will be here before too long! Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete