Friday, November 6, 2009

34 Weeks!










My little girl is a pumpkin this week! I find this appropriate considering Thanksgiving is at the end of the month! :) She is roughly 5 pounds, 20 inches long! She is growing like a weed, 1/2 pound a week now! She is taking practice breathes and even opening her eyes! We saw both on an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago! It was awesome! We are getting so excited for her to be here.













How far along: 34 Weeks


Total weight gain/loss: +25 (ekkk! I lost 3 the 2 weeks before, and now have gained 8???)


Maternity clothes: A few tops- one pair of jeans


Stretch marks: Nope :) Hope it stays that way


Sleep: NON-EXISTENT!


Best moment this week: Watching G having to do the "push positions" in our pre-Natal class! haha


Movement: Still active! Some times quite painful! She has been tucked under my right rib change for a while, and is not shy about playing the drums on it!


Food cravings: Not really cravings... some days I feel like I could eat everything in sight, others I dont really have an appetite- Same
Gender: Sweet Baby Girl


Labor Signs: none-I have this fear of going into labor and not knowing it, but everyone says that's impossible ;) so we will see...


Belly Button in or out: Still playing peek-a-boo


What I miss: sleep, but I dont think that will improve over the next couple of years


What I am looking forward to: Meeting my sweet baby


Weekly Wisdom: Marry someone that will rub your feet when you're pregnant! Its a lifesaver
Milestones: ? Nursery done... well almost ;)



Have a great weekend
Love
Jamie and Graham

2 comments:

  1. I love the updates! I miss being pregnant! I am so weird! ha! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see her!

    Post pics of the nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amanda... I want to see some pics of the nursery!
    You are right that sleep will be few and far between for a while, but the little bit of sleep you get after she gets her is so much more comfortable... and of course what makes it even better is when you get to watch your little one sleep!
    Only a few more weeks!!

    ReplyDelete