Monday, November 9, 2009

34 Weeks, 3 Days (Pics)

Hello All!
I thought that I would update everyone with some pictures...
Me and the kids... I am 34+ weeks and up 25 pounds, but still hanging in there. It has clearly spread to my face, but I couldn't figure out how to cut my face out of this picture! haha.


We have been working hard on the nursery and this is what we have so far...
We love this wall hanging! The short version of the 'inside story' is that at the end of an email or note, G always says "I love you to the moon and back"! He will probably kill me for posting that, but I love it, so when we saw this wall hanging, we HAD to have it!



This wall has baby pics of G and I! We are also going to have the change table here. We just have to get around to going and picking it up! :)



Hadley's crib!
Wall letters! I thought this was going to be an 'easy' project.... NOT SO MUCH! But we are very happy with how they turned out :)

Well that is our blog update in pictures ;) We have a doctors appointment Friday, so I will update you again then (or next week)
Hope everyone has a great week!
Love
Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Jamie...the nursery is so cute! Little Hadley is going to love it! By the way, did you get out check and the CD of pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks adorable Jamie... and you look so cute too! She will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete