Monday, October 26, 2009

32 Weeks, 3 Days

Hello everyone!
I thought it was time for a Baby/pregnancy update! :)
We had a doctors appointment Friday and everything looked great. She is active and growing! She is still 'head down' which is awesome! I had actually lost a few pounds, but the doctor said there was no real reason for concern. We met our new OB, who I really liked. She was quiet but very nice. She is also pregnant so she knows everything I/We are going through right now.
We don't have another appointment for 3 weeks, which kind of surprised me, but she said I, and the little girl are healthy and no reason to come back in 2 weeks?

We also had our last ultrasound on Saturday!!! I forgot the disk so I will have to post pics in a later post! It was so much fun. She was sleeping with her arms in her face at first, but with A LOT of poking we finally got her up and moving. We got to see her open and close her eyes, take some 'practice' breathes, and move around. She is so sweet! We love her so much already!!!
It is kind of hard to believe that the next time we see her she will be in our arms... That we are mommy and daddy to someone, that we are/will be parents! Its terrifying and exciting in the same breathe!

Well I better get to work, but we will keep you posted on the excitement coming in the next few weeks!!!

Love
Jamie and Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment