Monday, October 19, 2009

A week at home :)

Hello all!

I haven't updated in a while because we were in Oklahoma last week! Graham and I had such a great time! We have decided that a week is NOT long enough though... I feel like we didn't get to see everyone, and defiantly didn't get to spend enough time with the people we did see.

Our week consisted of friends, family, shopping, baby shower, Minnesota game, and OU/Texas!

We stayed with Brooke and Seth which was a blast! Thank you to you both for letting us stay!

Last Sunday (11th) we flew to Saint Louis for the Minnesota/Rams game! Graham has been dying to see Brett Favre play and so for our anniversary, I got us tickets to the game. We stayed with our friends Lauren and Mike that we met on our honeymoon! They took such good care of us! They gave a us a tour of the city, and we LOVED it! We cant thank them enough for letting us stay and showing us such a great time! We would also like to thank Mike for the maternity shots he did while we were there! We love them! http://mncphotography.blogspot.com/



Every day (lunch) and night consisted of meeting up with friends and/or family! We ate WAY too much while we were there! haha. We did our best walking it off shopping every afternoon ;)

Thursday night the girls threw me and the little one a baby shower! It was so sweet and I so grateful for the love that was shown to us. I have the best friends in the world! :)



Sorry there are not pictures to post with this post. I was way to tired yesterday to upload them but I promise to get them up in the next day or two.



Baby update- We have an appointment on Friday so I will give you a more detailed one then, but she is doing great! Getting big and moving around like crazy! We are getting so excited to meet her... 60 days or less!!!!



Hope everyone has a great week!



Love

Jamie and Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment