Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Kids!

Just thought I would post a few pictures of the kids!

Anyone who knows us, knows how much we love 'the kids'! They are seriously the best dogs ever! I feel like they are preparing us well for the little girl coming in December! Especially Bax! Like I said, I love him, but he tests my patience daily! haha! Both of them are so great around babies and kids and we cant wait to see them interact with our sweet little girl!

Anyway, hope everyone is having a great week!
Love,
Jamie and Graham

Addicus's favorite spot in the new house... The bay window!


At the Park, waiting on Baxter to come up the hill for an ambush!



Posing!!!


Baxter coming back up from the river... soaked and muddy, Im sure ;)


Baxy cuddling in bed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wish I could meet those little babies! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete