Friday, September 11, 2009

26 Weeks!

26 Weeks Pregnancy Quiz... Sorry no pics this week :(

How far along: 26 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +16 Ouch! haha!
Maternity clothes: A few tops
Stretch marks: Not that I know of?
Sleep: Have actually been sleeping a lot better! :)
Best moment this week: Getting to spend the weekend with G last weekend!
Movement: Lots! She is a soccer player in there ;)
Food cravings: Sweets! Which probably accounts for most of the 16 pounds! haha! Oh and Cheese! I LOVE cheese more than usual
Gender: Sweet baby girl!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out: In, barely, but in!
What I miss: Being able to sit for more than 5 minutes without my back hurting!
What I am looking forward to: 3D/4D Ultrasound on the 28th of this month, and G being home in a couple of weeks...
Weekly Wisdom: DONT go to a 2 hour movie when you cant sit for more than 5 minutes without your back killing you!
Milestones: Not sure its a milestone, but I have my Gest. Diabetes Screening today at 11! And dipping below 100 days! 98 days until we meet our little girl!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love
Jamie and Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment