Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Anniversary Pics

Last weekend I got to spend with G! It was a great weekend! We got to see friends and family, but we actually got some 'us' time in too! Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with Graham's family and friends, but after not seeing him for weeks at a time a little alone time is much needed! We were also celebrating our one year wedding anniversary ( a week late) on Monday! We had such a great day! We did a little shopping, had lunch, went to a movie (might be my last one because my back was KILLING me 20 minutes in), went back to G's Aunt's and got ready for the night! (OK I had a little nap first, but then got ready) ;) We went out for a great dinner and conversation! All in all, it was such a great day! I miss him so much! Its amazing what you take for granted when you spouse is there everyday.

A few pictures from our night out...



I think the weight is starting to go to my face :(


Waiting for our table...



Happy pregnant lady after a dinner out with my husband!


He loves it when I take random pictures of him! haha.




Happy Anniversary Again Babe!
Cant wait until youre home for good!

1 comment: