Thursday, September 3, 2009

25 Weeks!






Well can you believe that I am on time... even early with this weeks pic/post! Sorry the flash is in the picture. It will be a lot easier to take these pictures when G is back and I have someone to take them for me!


Anyway, I will be 25 weeks tomorrow! Only 15 to go, or 106 days. I am getting so excited. My next appointment is September 15th and then after that I think they will be every two weeks. :) My sweet little girl is still kicking like crazy. I was telling G last night that I am a little nervous for her to get much bigger because as small as she is right now, the kicks sometimes really hurt! I cant imagine how strong they are going to be in another month?


I had a funny experience yesterday while getting a mani\pedi (which was much over due)!

One of the Asian ladies that worked there kept coming up and rubbing my belly, which actually didn't bother me as much as I thought it would... The funny part is that she (in her broken English) kept insisting that it was a boy! Even after I told her more than once it was a girl, she kept saying ' no, no too low. looks like a boy, too low for girl'! haha. I finally just agreed and she dropped it. Needless to say I am excited about the 3D/4D ultrasound on the 28th to re assure us for the 3rd time that our little girl is a girl! hahahaha! :)


In other news... Our crib and dresser came in today!!! I am so excited to get them home and set up! I will have to wait until G gets home at the end of the month to set them up, which will be torture ;) but it makes things even more real now!!! I cant wait to start decorating her nursery.


I am flying out tomorrow to spend the weekend with my G! I/we are so excited! We get to celebrate our 1 year anniversary (last Monday) and I finally get to give him his gift :)! I have been dying to give it to him... Stay tuned to see how it goes ;)


Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Stay Safe!


Love

Jamie and Graham


P.S. 36 days until we are in OKC!!!




Last pic is just for fun... Bax relaxing as usual!

He is a mess.





1 comment:

  1. You look great! And I love the picture of Bax. I hope Graham likes his present!!!

    ReplyDelete