Friday, September 18, 2009

27 Weeks! Goodbye 2nd Trimester!

27 weeks! I cant believe this is my last week of my second trimester... Some days I feel like its going so slow, but others I am freaking out because the big day will be here sooooo soon! I hope its normal to feel this way? I am defiantly ready to not be so uncomfortable! My back is the biggest problem I am facing these days. It aches constantly, and sitting is almost impossible for any length of time. The movie theatre is no longer an option! Except of course for November 20th when New Moon comes out! I am determined that if I have to stand the whole movie, I will be there! ;) I am a nerd, I know!

I had an OB appointment on Tuesday and everything looked good. My sugar/diabetes tests came back good, except my hemoglobin levels where low? The doc said this was pretty normal in pregnancy and to add an iron supplement to my diet, which should fix it. Our little girl is growing and is right on target for her fetal age? We have a 3D/4D ultrasound scheduled for September 28 so we will have a better idea of her size then! We are so excited to see her! She always puts on a good show for us. Graham missed the last one so I am excited to see his reaction of how much she has grown and developed!

Below are some pics and the 27 week pregnancy quiz for fun!






How far along: 27 Weeks



Total weight gain/loss: +16



Maternity clothes: A few tops



Stretch marks: Nope :) Hope it stays that way



Sleep: Better, but still tossing and turning alot because my hips get so sore!



Best moment this week: Getting our baby furniture delivered



Movement: Still active! I love it!



Food cravings: Nothing new. Just hungry all the time! ;)



Gender: Sweet Baby Girl



Labor Signs: none



Belly Button in or out: playing peek-a-boo



What I miss: my back not hurting all of the time



What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound on the 28th



Weekly Wisdom: Always know where a bathroom is when you are out in public!!!! ENOUGH SAID!



Milestones: Last week of 2nd trimester


Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love
Jamie and Graham



No comments:

Post a Comment