Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3D/4D

Graham and I had such a great time at our 3D ultrasound yesterday! Our little girl really didn't want to have her picture taken... Just wanted to sleep, but we got a few good shots. I LOVED seeing all of her expressions. A couple of the pictures she is frowning because I am poking on her trying to get her to wake up and move her hands, arms, and FEET from in front of her face! She would just give a little scowl, and pucker her lips at us! She is so funny! We even got to see her blink a few times at the very end. :)
She is pretty smushed in there but seems quite content. Other things we noticed were her BIG feet! And she surprisingly does have hair! haha. She is about 11 inches from head to bum, and around 2 1/2 pounds.
Below are a few pictures from the ultrasound... I personally think she looks like her Daddy, but we will see.
Arms trying to block the camera
Still trying to hide...
Starting to get upset with us poking on her...
My favorite one! She decides to try and use her foot to block the picture, and then proceeds to try and stick in her mouth! :)


Anyway, I have another doctors appointment next Monday so I will update everyone then.
Hope everyone has a great week!
Love
Jamie and Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment