Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Late Again!

So this is suppose to be my 20 week post, but 20 wks was last Friday! So technically I am 20 weeks, 5 days, But I will still post last weeks pics. Mostly because the dogs are in them and they look so cute! hehe.
On the baby front, our little girl is growing fast and furious! I love the afternoons because she gets pretty active! I love to feel her moving around. Last night I woke up from a bad dream to find her kicking like crazy... guess she didnt like the dream either ;)
Graham is still away working which sucks, but I actually got to see him last week for a day and a half, and apparently the job will be done the 1st week of September instead of the 1st week of October! I am so relieved! 2 months is long enough!
In other news we are also moving out of our condo and into a house! YIPPPPEEEE!!!! I all happened pretty fast, but we are going to love being in a house again! And the kids will love having a yard again!

Anyway, that is all for now! I promise to try and actually update on time from now on!!!

Have a great rest of the week!

Love
Jamie and Graham


20 Weeks (Last Friday) Addicus loves to be in the pictures! hehe




Now both of them... I think they are curious as to what the heck is going on with my stomach! haha. I love them so much!

1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest pregnant girl! I love your updates! Sorry about Graham being gone. I am sure you are counting down to September!

    ReplyDelete