Friday, August 7, 2009

21 Weeks!!!


By the end of this week, she'll measure about 7 inches from crown to rump and weigh nearly a pound. Not bad for a little girl who weighed barely an ounce 10 weeks ago! Her hearing is developing, and sounds from your conversations can be heard inside the uterus--along with your heartbeat, stomach rumblings, and the pulsing of blood vessels. In fact, the womb is so noisy that it's been compared to an airport runway during takeoff; it's thought that the stimuli prepare the baby for the cacophony of noises, sights, and sounds that will greet him at birth.
21 Weeks! Not much new to report. I am ready for my next appointment! I am ready for my next ultrasound! I feel like I haven't seen her in forever! hehe! I cant wait to see how much she has grown. I love watching the ultrasounds because she is always so active!
RETIREMENT of the WEDDING RING! I am so sad to say it, but I don't think I will be wearing my engagement\wedding ring much longer! :( It makes me so sad! I never go a day without it. I never have problems getting it on in the mornings, but as the day goes on it gets tighter and tighter and I usually cant get it off without the help of cold water! I know I only have 4 months to go, but I really cant imagine not wearing it that long... Ah well :(
I hope that everyone has a great weekend!
Jamie and Graham

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are over half way! Time is going to fly, little lady!!!

    ReplyDelete