Friday, July 24, 2009

19 Wks



So 19 weeks! Almost half way there...
I am getting more and more excited if that is possible! haha!
Not much at my prenatal appointment today, still battling a little bit of a UTI, but defiantly getting better. Anyway, not much else going on here...

19 Week Quiz

How far along: 19 Weeks today
Total weight gain/loss: +6 (it crept up on me this week! haha)

Maternity clothes: Not yet, just belly bands!
Stretch marks: NO! And I hope I dont get them! :(

Sleep: I dont get much! UGH!
Best moment this week: My Mom flew in today and got to go to my appointment with me. Was much of an appointment, but nice to not go alone since G is still gone.
Movement: Not a whole lot, but when I do when her its always in the late afternoon\evenings

Food cravings: No real craving, I am just ALWAYS hungry
Gender: A sweet little girl
Labor Signs: None and hopefully none for a while
Belly Button in or out: In, but I am not sure how much longer :(
What I miss: Being able to control my emotions!!! I have never been great at it, but its really OUT OF CONTROL
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my husband next weekend
Weekly Wisdom: I cant say that I have any... well except NEVER agree to your husband working 9 hours away when you are pregnant! I am ready for that to be over!

Milestones: uh? Almost being half way?

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics. I wish I wasn't a thousand miles away : ( I hate not being able to see my cute prego nister in person. Love you and miss you. You are a super cute pregnant lady XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute little preggers!!! : )

    ReplyDelete