Wednesday, July 22, 2009

AHHH!!!

So a post not about the baby, just frustration!!!
Everyone knows G is away working and its not the ideal situation for me in Calgary by myself, but I have been dealing! However, the bad luck just keeps rolling my way I tell you...

Last night, while trying to be a good Mom by taking the kids (Boxers) to the dog park, I clumsily lost my balance and fell... I had myself a good embarrassing cry for a few minutes (thankfully no one was around) got back up and hobbled to the jeep! My ankle was KILLING me but I thought I just twisted it, it will be fine in the morning! Boy was I wrong! As I got up at my usual 4:30 for my rest room visit (sorry guys) I discovered that I could not walk!!! My ankle had swollen to a ridiculous size and I was in a lot of pain!!!

I called around to the couple of people I know and got a ride to the hospital...
They think its just a severe sprang and because I was pregnant, and it is so swollen they decided to wait to X-Ray it a week... If it gets better, its a sprang, if not come back for an X-Ray!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO now I am in Calgary by myself on crutches, in a condo, with two large dogs!!! Give me a break will ya!
My saving grace is that my Mom will be here on Friday! Lucky her right! haha! Now she really gets to take care of me! I have a couple of friends that have volunteered to walk the dogs today and tomorrow, so that is taken care of too! Thank goodness! Thank you friends!

Ok, that is my vent for today! :( Baby girl update on Friday!

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. That stinks! I'm sorry you're having a rough time. But thank goodness for moms, huh?! Hope you heal quickly and that Graham hurries home!

    ReplyDelete