Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The little Peanut!

Well I have been home for over a week and am loving EVERY minute of it!
We went to Dallas this weekend and did some shopping! I had a blast buying for the little peanut! Maybe a little too much fun! ;) Since we don't know the sex yet, I am pretty sure that we bought everything unisex in the mall! haha! I don't know how people wait to find out the sex! I am sooooo ready to know!

On the pregnancy front everything is good. I don't feel sick anymore (hopefully that last), now if my skin would just clear up I would feel more like myself! Almost 11 weeks, so hopefully it will clear up soon.

I love being home but do miss G so much!
Well if I can ever figure out how to post pictures and things I will post pictures and a ticker! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment