Monday, June 15, 2009

Back in Calgary!

Well it has been a while since I posted, and I thought I was going to be so good at this! haha!
In my defense I was in Oklahoma for a month and had quite the busy schedule. ;)
I had such a great time being home, visiting friends, and spending time with family. I have to admit that I DID NOT want to come back! :( I was so happy to see G and the kids, but wish it was in Oklahoma! Someday!

Peanut news! I am 13weeks, 4 days and we went for another ultrasound this morning. We were really hoping to find out the sex this morning, but the lady said it was still a little early! THis of course makes me think I have been dead wrong about it being a baby boy, but we will find out soon enough I guess! hehe.
After having a terrifying night in the emergency room a couple of weeks ago, G and I were both just happy to see a happy, very active little baby! He/She was having a little gymnastics session while we were in for the ultrasound.... all while sucks its thumb! I thought it was so sweet!

We have another doctors appointment tomorrow morning and will hopefully be getting to see/meet our OB really soon! I will be seeing a High-Risk OB which actually is good news because we will get to see the doctor more often! And that is saying A LOT in Canada!

Well that is all that is new with us... I will keep everyone posted in the weeks to come with the peanut news!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment