Tuesday, May 12, 2009

3 More Days!

I am so glad that I only have 3 days left until I go home!
Work as been so hard this week because I have not been sleeping! Its a terrible feeling to come to work and feel absolutely exhausted ALL DAY! I feel so unproductive!
Not to mention it makes the days drag on... :(
We did get some great news this week! Graham's company finally got the investor that they needed. Its a long story but basically they had been in talks with this gentleman for literally months about investing in their next few projects that originally were suppose to be out of the ground May 1st! Well May 1st came and went, and so did another lost paycheck! It was getting pretty stressful, but now with this investor on board, we should be stress free for a while! ;) I really like the idea of that!

So now I get to come home and actually enjoy being home, not stressing about the finances back in Calgary!
Anyway, home in 3 days! Cant wait to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment