Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ivy Mae- 2 years old (yesterday)

Sweet Ivy Mae,

I am sorry I am a day late… The downfall to having 2 birthdays within 9 days of Christmas is it is BUSY!!!

Anyway, my precious girl, you are such a delight. Mommy, Daddy, and Hadley love you so very much! I can't believe its been 2 years since you made your very fast entrance into this world! You have changed so much over the last two years. The first year of your life you were attached to me! And I do mean attached… You were such a Mommy's girl. You were so shy and seemed to be afraid of pretty much everyone! After you turned one you really started coming out of your shell. You are defiantly still a Mommy's girl but you have have become quite the outgoing little girl! You love, love your Daddy! And you do so great with your Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Grandpa! You copy everything big sis does! You love your puppies! You are an absolute spitfire!!! You see something you want and you TAKE it! You have a very short temper (my fault)! But you also forgive quickly. You love to give hugs and have great manners! I love when you say please and thank you with your sweet little voice! Your laugh is infectious. You love to cuddle and be held. You are FEARLESS!

*You are potty trained
*You are still in your crib (I will keep you there as long as possible)
*Weight: 28 Pounds
*Height: 33 1/4 inches
*Wearing 2T clothes
*Size 6/7 Shoe

Favorite things to do:

Love sledding
Love eating snow
Coloring
Puzzles
Babies - real or fake!
playing hockey with Daddy
talking on the phone

You can say your ABC's, count to 10 in english and spanish (thank you Dora)
learning your colors, say more words than I count! Says 3/4 word phrases
You will eat pretty much anything!

I am so incredibly blessed to be your Mommy. I love you more than you'll ever know. Your sweet cuddles melt my heart. Please never lose your sweetness. Thank you for being you.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday and can't see who you become in the next year.

We love you so much!

Mommy









No comments:

Post a Comment