Wednesday, December 5, 2012

November???

Well to say I am behind is quite the understatement?!?!?! I completely missed the month of November in the blogging world! In my defense, I have been and am still at home (in OKC) and dont have as easy of access to a computer, plus we are just crazy busy when we are home!

So let me catch you up on November...

Flying to OKC
Ivy Mae INSISTED on sitting on the tray table most of the flight! 

I am usually traveling by myself with the girls so it was AMAZING to have help on the flights and in the airports, i.e getting through customs and security!!!! 

When we got to OKC I found that my sweet husband had planned a surprise 30th birthday bash for me! I dont have any pictures because of course I didnt have my camera or phone with me!!!! It was a great night! Thanks again to The Hubs!

Thanksgiving was, ummm, delicious! I wanted to get a family picture but of course I forgot! I get a couple throughout the day of my girls! We are so grateful to be able to come down for one of my favorite Holidays :)






Too much fun for these two :)

Uncle Mason and Ivy Mae



We also got to take Hadley and Ivy to ride the ponies which was a BLAST! Hadley has such a passion for animals and is such a natural on horses! I grew up riding and competing with horses so it makes my heart smile seeing her love this as well! Who knows if she will still like it in a couple of years but I am hoping that its something that I can do with both my girls :)

Love these two! 

Our Family and Sooner the pony :)

Big girl wanted her own reins! haha



November was a blast! I cant believe December is here and we will be headed back up to the Frozen Tundra far too soon :( I am excited to get back to my bed and our routine but NOT ready to face the temperatures and snow that await us.

December means 2 birthday girls (3 counting my niece), planning 2 parties, and of course Christmas!!!! Before we know it will be 2013!!!! Slow down time, slow down!


No comments:

Post a Comment