Sunday, December 16, 2012

3 Years Old

To say the last 24 hours have been a whirlwind would be a HUGE understatement! 2 parties in less than 24 hours was STRESSFUL!!!! Both girls seemed to really enjoy themselves so it was worth it... ;)

I can NOT believe that my sweet little baby is 3 years old today! She is such an amazing little girl! She is sweet and loving, strong-willed and stubborn, funny and loves to laugh, caring and sympathetic, loud (like her Daddy, smart and loves to learn, loves music and dancing, loves animals,  and most of all she just loves people! I love that she loves everyone! She thinks everyone is her friend and wants to be friends with everyone. She has such a big heart.

-Say ABC's
-Counts to 10, 20 with a little help
-working on colors
-Loves coloring
-Loves playing hockey and anything outside
-Eats just about everything but LOVES noodles
-wears 3T
-size 6/7 shoes
-LOVES Dora
-Has a stuffy named Ellie (the elephant) that she sleeps with

We have her 3 Year check on Tuesday so I will update with her stats then

Stats update 12/18/12
31 Pounds (down a pound?)
37.13 Inches

Here are some pictures from Hadley's Curious George- Gymnastics Party! She had a BLAST!

Hadley and Daddy

Cake :)

Opening Presents

Hadley and Lexi


Ivy sported her Curious George shirt to support her big sis :)


Hadley,

3 Years ago today at 2:07 am I learned what true, unconditional love was! The second I saw your little face, heard your cry, and held you my arms, I wept knowing that I loved you more than I had ever loved anyone or anything! You forever changed my life and I am so blessed to be your Mommy. You make me smile every day! You make my heart skip a beat when you run up to me and give me a hug for no reason and all and say I love you Mommy. I know that everything I do in life is for you and your sister. Thank you for being you. I thank God everyday for picking me to be your Mommy.

Love you to the moon and back,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment