Friday, August 12, 2011

Munchkin @ 21 wks..

This Morning I had my OB appointment! I LOVE Dr. Suri! She is so sweet!


How far along: 21 Weeks, 2 Days




Total weight gain/loss: +8.8 pounds

Maternity clothes: Yes, or Belly Bands
Stretch marks: Nope :)
Sleep: Doing ok. I wake up lots but because G is gone and I worry about Hads with every noise she makes
Best Moment of the week: Hearing my sweet babies heartbeat a few hours ago.

Movement: Getting a lot more active and feeling pretty strong kicks
Food cravings: Cookies, cookies, cookies

Gender: You'll have to wait and see

Labor Signs: none! And hopefully not for another 15 weeks or so

Belly Button in or out: Flat
What I miss: My Husband (sorry not baby related)
What I am looking forward to: September. G being home and our next Ultrasound!


That is it for this week.

I hoping for a very relaxing and restful weekend... Hope everyone has the same!

Love
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment