Friday, December 11, 2009

R U Serious!!!!

So last week I was 4 cm and the doctor thought the little one would be here by now, but guess what... She isnt! They moved my due date up to the 15th, again, because she thought she would be here... We went back to the doctor's today and tears were shed!!! She said I am still 4 cm and my cervix looks 'very favorable"? Ummm thanks? She said that if I were having contractions with the why my cervix looked they wouldn't let me go home, but until I started having consistent contractions that there was nothing that they would do! And in came the tears... I beg her to set an induction date for next Friday (3 days late) and she said that they would do it until 7 days over!!! MORE TEARS!!!! I had my membranes stripped, AGAIN, very painful, in hopes that it would start labor... So now it is a waiting game, AGAIN! I feel like I am having contractions, but it could just be cramping from the 'ribbing'?

In other news, today was my last day of work! It was suppose to be on Tuesday but since the moved my due date up 3 days I moved my Mat Leave up 2 days! haha.
I am so happy to be done with work, now if my sweet girl will just come out soon!

Well that is all for now! I am really praying she comes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment