Saturday, December 5, 2009

38 Weeks

38 Weeks and still pregnant! UGH! haha.

We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and I really thought we would have our little girl here last night. My Doctor said that I was 3-4 cm dilated, and my cervix was very thin, so the chances were very good that she would be here this weekend! I guess its only Saturday, but I was really hoping last night would be the night!
I suppose she is a little to comfortable in there :)
Everything else looked good though! She is measuring right on schedule!
We are so excited to meet her!

Below are a few new pics....

My face is huge, just like everything else on me!!!



Graham shoveling the sidewalk after our big snow storm last night...
BRRRR!!!!



I will never understand the desire to live here... I HATE WINTER!

Anyhow, I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Hopefully we will have good news soon!

Love
Jamie and Graham

1 comment:

  1. You are looking so cute... I know the stage your at though... the "I am so ready to have this baby already and be done being pregnant" stage.
    Praying that you can have a safe and quick delivery very soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete