Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's a girl!!!!

That's right everyone, we are having a little girl!


We are so excited for her to get here! I am really excited to see how fast she has her Daddy wrapped around her finger (which I don't think will take long)!


She is healthy and very active! No denying she is Graham's child! Every ultrasound she likes to put on a show! Kicking, punching, and dancing around like crazy!!! Lets just hope she is a better dancer than her Daddy ;) Sorry babe, but you know its true! hehe!













Below are some pictures from our Saturday ultrasound... Enjoy.





















Defiantly a girl...













And maybe giving the camera the finger... Probably for taking pictures of her 'parts'! She is a lady after all ;)










Have a great week!!!!!

P.S. Good Luck Callie on Friday! Cant wait to meet Chad.

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you. I will have to make her a couple of cute bows. I was hoping I would get to make some for a child of mine, although I dont think Gerod would be too happy with me putting pretty pink bows in Chad's hair. :)
    Thanks for the Good Luck wishes. I will let you know when he arrives and how everything goes!
    Again... CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete