Wednesday, April 16, 2014

38 Weeks - Baby #3

Today we are officially 38 weeks with baby #3!

Things are going well except I have awful false labor contractions (Braxton Hicks)! This is baby #3 so you would think it is easy to tell when they are real or not but there have 3 different evenings that we have sat and timed contractions thinking this could be it only for them to abruptly stop after a couple of hours :(. I am honestly getting afraid of what this labor is going to be like considering the BH are so strong! I was checked yesterday because G was going back to work this morning and while the doc couldn't 'guarantee' that I wouldn't go into labor in the next 4 days she confident in him leaving for the 4 days! So this morning he left and now after praying this babe would come for the last week I am now praying baby waits until Sunday when Daddy is back!
Baby's HR was 134 yesterday, the lowest its been. Head down (low), still lots of movement. I have gained 28 pounds, I have actually stayed at that for the last 2 weeks but my appetite has returned so I have this week will see an increase ;) After finally giving into my fears and seeing a prenatal chiropractor for my back I have been in far less pain than I had been in for the last 2 months!!! I won't see her again unless it starts bothering me again which is probably dependant on how long this baby decides to stay in there????

I will leave you with this weeks pic! Hopefully the next post will be a birth story :)

Happy Easter to everyone

My Sweet niece and I cuddling last week
38 Weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment