Saturday, July 6, 2013

Swim Lessons

Hadley started a two week session of swim lessons on Tuesday! I was really nervous about them considering the last session in Feb had NOT gone so great.
I have been amazed this week! She has had NO issue with me not being in the water! She has become this fearless little swimmer! She dives her head under the water, tries floating, and kicks holding onto a flutter board! She is really loving it! The only issue is her constantly yelling Mommy watch from the pool and occasionally swimming off from the class to do her own thing or to 'show me something'!
I really hope the weather stays nice for a while so that we can be in the pool as much as possible (outside of class)! She has one more week of lessons and then another session in August, but I think we may just have a little swimmer by the end of the summer :)






No comments:

Post a Comment