Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Fun!

I have to say I think this is one of the best Christmas's we have experienced in a long time! Hadley is at the age that she is understanding more and more about presents and Santa, so it is so cute to watch her excitement in opening gifts! Ivy is into everything so she is just hilarious ripping into anything she can!
I love seeing the shear joy on their faces with every gift they open. They didn't really "want" anything for Christmas so they seemed genuinely grateful and excited for all of their presents :)

Christmas Eve we spent at the Farm with all of G's immediate family and opened gifts from Aunties and Uncles! The girls were spoiled rotten  and all of the kids all play so well together! I feel so lucky that the girls have cousins their age to play with!

Lexi and Hadley playing dress up

Emery and Ivy Mae

Grandpa Barry, Hads, Ivy, and Emery
Our best shot at getting them all together!


Christmas Morning we spent (just the 4 of us) at our house! This is the first time this has happened since Graham and I have been together! We are usually traveling somewhere or someone is at our place Christmas Morning because we have never lived in the same city as everyone else! hahaha. While I am grateful for visitors it was so peaceful to be at our place and not have a house full of people. We got up, had breakfast, opened presents, set up toys, and had a relaxing day with our little family.
My girls in their matching Christmas PJ'S! Not sure how long they will let me do this but I love it!





After the girls naps we loaded up and headed back to the farm for Christmas supper. It. Was. AWESOME! Great food, great family, great fireworks, (wish my side of the family could have made it up), but other than that it was a GREAT Christmas!
Love My Family


Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment