Thursday, September 6, 2012

4 Years! (August 31st)

Can it be??? 4 Years already!

For some reason the last couple of anniversary's(at least 2 of them) Graham has been either away working or away playing hockey! Thankfully he was home for this one! We got the girls to bed and then my sister-n-law stayed with them while we went for supper! It was so nice to have just me and him time! We talked, we laughed, and neither of us were chasing a kid around ;)
I have said it many, many times but I will never understand why I got so lucky to have such an amazing man fall in love with me and marry me! I thank God everyday for blessing me with an amazing husband that is sweet, funny, loyal, hard working, Godly, handsome, and loves me for me... with all of my faults! He is hands down the most amazing Dad in the world and our daughters will NEVER doubt for a second in their lives how much he loves them.

Thank you Babe for a wonderful 4 years and I am looking forward to many, many more!

Love you to the moon and back

Before we left for dinner :)

Ummm yes, he decided to changed shirts before we left the house... And he says I am the indecisive one! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment