Monday, September 10, 2012

24 Hour bug & 1st day of gymnastics!

 I had some sick babies around here last night and today :(
Ivy started throwing up in the middle of the night and it continued throughout the day. Thankfully she was in great spirits, but the poor girl couldn't keep anything down and for the 1st time in her life she didn't have much of an appetite.
My sweet girl :(

Hads only got sick once last night and apparently slept right through it! I didn't find it until this morning...sick!

She was in a great mood this morning, ate a great breakfast (and kept it down) so we decided to go to gymnastics! She was the star of the class and teachers helper with all of the demonstrations! I cant believe what a difference 6 months makes! Her last class ended in April and she was still so shy and wouldn't even get a stamp from the teacher! That has all changed now! haha. I really like the gym we are at and the teacher is really great with the kids!


She LOVED this big wheel thing!




My fearless child






















Teachers Helper )

She didn't really have a big appetite for lunch so I got both girls down for their naps early and the BOTH slept for over 2 hours! They really needed it.





 Ivy still didn't eat much for dinner but I am hoping she does keep what little she had down tonight!
Sister was just NOT herself today

Hads was back to her old self at supper, eating everything in sight ;)  And we had baths and Hads had a cuddle with Addicus!
I have said it before, but Boxers are the BEST dogs in the world!


I put both girls to bed about half an hour early tonight because I know they were still 'a little' under the weather! Tomorrow is Hadley's first day of preschool! I can hardly believe it! Hopefully a great night sleep for my big girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment