Friday, June 29, 2012

Ivy Mae - 6 Months

Little Miss Ivy Mae is 6 MONTHS!!! Well she was a week ago today, but as usual I am very behind!!! She is as smily and happy as ever! She has really come out of her shell since we have been in OKC for our visit. She is much more willing to go to people besides me! She even had her 1st night away from Mommy this weekend!!! She and Hadley did so well (almost too well ;).
We havent had her 6 month check yet since we are in Oklahoma so I dont have 'doctor' stats for you but she weighs (roughly) 14 1/2 pounds!

We had a HUGE milestone today..... TEETH!!! Thats right teeth, not tooth! Little missy woke up with both of her bottom teeth poking through! I have been saying for the last week that I though one was coming but 2 was a surprise! I am so relieved that they did not come with the diaper rash that Hadley had. Other than her chewing on everything she could get her hands on and a little extra drool, they we really no other symtoms.

We have been having a blast in OKC and the weather has been awesome, but I am afraid the HEAT has arrived... They are calling for 102' or higher every day this week... Hmmm. I wont complain though because before we know it, winter will be here!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!


Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment