Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Continued...

Ok for some reason I couldn't add anymore pics to my last post so I figured I would just separate the weekend into days...

So anyway, Sunday Morning we had some friends in town so we met them at their hotel for a little swim! Hadley had such a great time on the water slides... I swear that kid has NO FEAR when it comes to the swimming pool, which is kind of terrifying to me...




All smiles!

 Sunday afternoon we went to the Corn Maze and Petting Zoo just outside of Calgary. It was AWESOME!!!! Hopefully we will keep the good weather around and get to go again this year!!!




Always after their tails! haha


Of course she found the creepiest goat to pet

Feeding the bunny



Corn Maze

I love my family

Giant bouncing pillow was a hit!










Tractor ride! Way too rough! I though  I was seriously going to go into labor!!! I was so happy to get off of this thing!




I have to get to a OB appointment so I will have to Post "Monday" tomorrow!!!

Hope everyone had a great Tuesday!

J







No comments:

Post a Comment