Friday, September 2, 2011

Busy Week...

So a lot went on this week and even though I sit at a computer ALL DAY LONG, I never found the time to Blog about it...

Wednesday the 31st marked two important things...

Baby is 24 wks...
I have a OB appointment on Tuesday so I will have more updates. Moving and kicking more and more. Indigestion in full force, tums are my best friends! Had blood work on Wednesday to check my thyroid (results on Tuesday), and I am pretty sure more weight gain ;) Hadley is becoming more and more interested in my Belly and 'whats going on with it' but I am sure she still doesn't understand there is actually a baby in there.

3 year Anniversary!
Its hard to believe that we have been married 3 years! Its been a crazy 3 years, but I wouldn't trade a single minute! I love my husband so much and feel truly blessed to have fortunate enough to marry my best friend!
We went to dinner, childless, for the 1st time in forever... We missed Hads, but it was nice to get to just be us for an hour... Talk, laugh, and not worry about what was going to be spilled on me during dinner! haha. I am excited to see what all the next year has in store for our growing family! :)

Last night (Thursday) my sister-n-laws flew into Calgary for a concert. Morgan brought her 2 month old, Emery, so we got to see a little into our future!!! G and I took care of sweet Emery while the girls went to the concert... I have been slightly terrified to become a family of 4, for many reasons, but last night really must me at ease about it. Yes, it was a little chaotic, but we all survived! haha. Hadley is going to be such a great big sister. I was happy to see how sweet she is with Emery. A little to 'touchy' but we will work on it.

And today...
Bonnie, our nanny, leaves us to go back to school!
We are so sad to see her leave and so incredibly grateful that she spent the summer with us. Hadley loves her so much and I know she is going to miss her like crazy, as will we.
We wish her the best of luck in school and know she is going to make a fantastic teacher in the coming years!!!! Thank you Bonnie for everything!!!!

Bonnie and Hadley


Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday weekend!!!
So happy to have 3 days off to spend with the family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment