Wednesday, September 7, 2011

25 Weeks - Munchkin

25 Weeks! Big milestone!!! I have been a lot more relaxed during this pregnancy but still feeling like getting to 25 weeks lets me breathe a little easier! Our little Munchkin is officially an Eggplant this week. He/She is moving like crazy! M is most active after I eat and seems to have a party between the hours of 3-6 am most nights! haha. This next week is lots of routine blood work and the lovely glucose test... Everyone complains about the taste but it really didn't bother me with Hads... Hopefully its the same this time around!

We are also finally booked in for another ultrasound to hopefully find out for sure what this little one is... At 18 weeks baby was very stubborn and the tech could only 'guess'! Hopefully we get more than butt shots this time around... Its still a few weeks away but I am excited to see this little one again! Cant believe it will be the last time until December!!!!

Stats:

How far along:

25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +13.6 pounds


Maternity clothes: Yes, or Belly Bands

Stretch marks: Nope :) Please God stay that way
Sleep: Still doing ok... Besides that party from 3-6 going on in my uterus!
Best Moment of the week: More and more activity with babes
Movement: Very active!
Food cravings: Still Cookies, I need my friend Megan to live close to me right about now :)


Gender: You'll have to wait and see



Labor Signs: none! And hopefully not for another 12-15 weeks


Belly Button in or out: Flat

What I miss: 8 hours straight of sleep, but lets be honest, haven't had that since before I was pregnant with Hadley
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound at the end of this month!
 
 
 
Ok, I am all caught up on blogging and behind at work! hehe.
Have a great one....

No comments:

Post a Comment