Monday, August 22, 2011

Sweetness from the weekend!

Sorry if my belly offends anyone but I am in love with these pictures...

After the family pool party this weekend Hadley and I spent some time out on our deck enjoying what is probably the last couple of weeks of warm weather... Hadley played with her toys while I relaxed in the lounge chair trying to get a little sun on my pasty skin.

Hadley decided that she wanted to cuddle and love on me and the baby... Here are the pics, or the best I could get by myself on my phone!

Love this angel!


Love her


Trying to get one with both of our faces in it... Fail!

'Petting Mommy'

My FAVORITE picture! Giving the baby hugs... Please excuse my unbuttoned pants! haha.
Hadley is going to be such an amazing big sister! I am so excited to see these two little ones become best friends over the years...

No comments:

Post a Comment