Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oklahoma for the weekend

The next few posts will be pictures of mine and Hadley's recent (very short) trip to Oklahoma.

We are so blessed to be able to go home as often as we do, even if the trips never seem long enough! We miss everyone so much and HATE being so far away! The countdown is officially on until we no longer have to visit!
In the mean time here are a couple of pictures from Grace's 'surprise' birthday dinner!!! I still cant believe that my baby sister is 16! I still remember being such a proud 7th grader telling all of my friends about my baby sister being born 16 years ago!
Grace- Hadley, Graham, and I love you soooo much and we are so proud of the beautiful young woman you have become! Miss you Tamale!!!!


Surprise

Love this Girl

Hadley LOVES her Auntie Grace

Uncle Mason and Hadley swinging!


She thinks he is pretty special


Kisses for Uncle!!!

Amazing Trip! Cant wait to be back in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment